Chip/Flake Epoxy Floors
Hardy's most popular floor is our chip floors!
These floors are an affordable epoxy and polyaspartic floor covered in decorative flake. These epoxy floors are commonly used on garage floors, basement floors, shop floors, offices and virtually anywhere a seamless concrete floor coating is needed. Our epoxy floors are made to last a lifetime with industrial strength 100% solids epoxy, a full broadcast of flake over the entire area and at least 2 clear coats of polyaspartic.
- 1. Diamond grind concrete to profile it for proper bonding(most important step)
- 2. Repair any concrete cracks or pitting
- 3. Apply basecoat of 100% solids Epoxy
- 4. Broadcast flake 100% through out floor
- 5. Apply 2 clear coats of Polyaspartic
These attached pics are flake floors, your welcome to go on my facebook and pic out better pics of floors like these if necessary.View Flake Floor Gallery